Dogs make such a great addition to your family, providing companionship and enjoyment.
By putting time into your dog’s health and training early in life, you can help avoid many problems in later in their life.
Keep your four-legged friends healthy and happy with these simple care tips from our team of veterinarians.
Have a furry new addition to the family? The Warwick ...read more
From dog vaccinations to oral health and flea treatments ...read more
Has your dog’s behaviour become an issue? Our ...read more
Find out what you need to know before deciding to ...read more
A nutritious, balanced diet is essential to keeping ...read more
The Warwick Vet Clinic is here to help you provide the best care for your puppy or dog. If you have any concerns for the health of your dog, our highly-trained veterinarians have access to the latest equipment for ensuring an accurate diagnosis and treatment including:
· Inhouse blood machines (especially for afterhours and emergency work)
· Digital radiography
· Ultrasonography (pregnancy and soft tissue changes)
· Isoflurane vaporizer (safer general anaesthesia)
· Pulse oximetry and blood pressure monitoring (during surgical procedures)
· Fluid infusion pumps (for safe fluid administration)
· Electronic platform scales
· Microchip readers
· IM3 Ultrasonic dental descales
· Endoscopies for diagnostics, biopsy, and minimal invasive surgery