Full Time Vet Nurse Position Available
April 4, 2021
The Warwick Vet Clinic is a long-established 6 vet, 8 vet nurse mixed animal clinic which offers high quality veterinary care and health advice for all animals, large and small. Our clinical team members are dedicated and supportive and pride themselves on providing professional veterinary services in the community with passion, honesty and integrity.
We are currently seeking a motivated and energetic person to fill a full-time vet nurse position. Experience is preferred but not essential.
The role responsibilities will include: -
• maintaining a high standard towards cleanliness and hygiene in the hospital and kennel areas at all times.
• providing effective support to veterinarians in all aspects of veterinary nursing, including animal handling, IV catheter placement, blood collection and testing, surgical preparation and anaesthetic monitoring
• assisting with reception an administration tasks if required
• providing animal health advice to clients in line with policy and procedures
The ideal candidate will need to possess the following attributes: -
• have a passion for veterinary nursing
• be friendly and empathetic while maintaining an excellent level of patient care and customer service at all times
• have sound organisational and time management skills
• be able to show initiative and be self-motivated
• demonstrate effective interpersonal, oral and written and computer skills
• possess a current driver’s licence
All applicants are asked to submit their cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org